Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Award for long lost Sculpture

Award for lost sculpture!
Help me find my sculpture. It's a long shot but with world wide social media tools, I think it is possible. This sculpture was part of the One World Art - the Right to Hope exhibit to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the United Nations in 1995 held in Johannesburg, S.A. The sculpture was on loan and should have been returned to me. The exhibit was supposed to tour the world. Its curator was a lady from England named Catherine Thicke. A book was published with the same name.


Please pass this on to all your contacts and use their contacts to help me find my lost sculpture. The sculpture is made of marble and was/is entitled, "Collaboration." It stands about 14" - 16" high.

Any concrete leads that will lead to finding and locating my sculpture will receive a carving of a polar bear worth $1000.CDN. Let's find it!